Graduate Wema Bank Graduate Cv Submission (Nationwide)
Wema Bank offers a range of retail and SME banking, corporate banking, treasury, trade services and financial advisory to its ever-expanding clients. In 2009, the Bank underwent a strategic repositioning exercise which culminated in a decision to operate as a commercial Bank with regional authorisation in South-South Nigeria, South-West Nigeria, Lagos and Abuja in 2011.
The Job : Graduate Trainees
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Employment Status: Full Staff
Job Grade/Level: Entry Level
- University Degree with a grade not lower than Second Class Upper Division.
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer added advantage.
- Not older than 26 years.
- Advanced competency in oral and written English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Demonstrable and proven interpersonal skills, including the ability to work and interact with people regardless of age, sex, background, religion, race, or origin.
- Be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
- Ability to apply strategic thought process to complex business challenges and to develop innovative, yet practical, solutions.
Commitment & Aspiration:
- Be committed to the growth and achievement of personal and corporate goals.
How To Apply
All fresh graduates with a minimum of a university degree not below Second Class Upper Division and have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme are encouraged to send their applications to [email protected].
All eligible candidates will be invited for a Computer-Based Test (CBT). This is the preliminary phase of our entry-level recruitment process. Once successful, they are scheduled for the next phase of the process, leading eventually (for successful candidates) to an exciting career with the Bank.
Note: State “Graduate Trainee Recruitment” as the subject of your email