Full-time Western Delta University, Oghara, Delta State: Lecturer II Recruitment
The Western Delta University, Oghara, Delta State, Nigeria – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the academic position below:
The Job : Lecturer II
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Delta, Nigeria
College: Social And Management Sciences, Natural & Applied Sciences
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the academic vacancy in the under-listed departments:
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Basic and Industrial Chemistry:
- Industrial Chemistry
- Department of Environmental Management & Toxicology
- Department of Geology & Petroleum Studies
- Department of Microbiology & Biotechnology;
- Department of Mathematics & Computer Science:
- Industrial Mathematics
- Computer Science
- Department of Physics with Electronics
- A Candidate shall possess a PhD from a recognized University without publication OR a Master’s Degree with two (2) publications and three (3) years teaching experience.
- Such candidate must show evidence of enrolment for a PhD programme.
- Candidates must possess Research and Teaching abilities and experience.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit fifteen (15) copies of their Applications and photocopies of all relevant Credentials together with detailed Curriculum Vitae in the following order:
- Name in Full (Surname First in capital letters)
- Place and Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Contact Address
- Telephone Number
- E-mail address
- State of Origin
- Local Government of Origin
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Institutions attended (with dates)
- Academic and Professional Qualifications (with dates)
- Working Experience
- Present Employment
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees.
Candidates should request their referees to forward references on their behalf directly to “The Registrar” through the address below.
All applications should be sent to:
Western Delta University,
P.M.B. 10, Oghara,
- Candidates should forward a bound copy of their publications to the “Registrar” along with their applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.