Full-time Western Delta University, Oghara, Delta State: Senior Lecturer Recruitment
The Western Delta University, Oghara, Delta State, Nigeria – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the academic position below:
The Job : Senior Lecturer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Delta, Nigeria
College: Natural & Applied Sciences, Social and Management Sciences
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the academic vacancy in the under-listed departments:
- Department of Accounting & Finance
- Department of Economics
- Department of Management Sciences:
- Business Administration
- Department of Media Studies & Mass Communication:
- Mass Communication
- Department of Political Science & Sociology;
- Political Science
- Criminology & Security Studies
- International Relations.
- Candidates should possess a PhD in the discipline applied for from a recognized University with at least six (6) years teaching and research experience in a University
- Candidates must possess scholarly publications in Local, National and International journals as a proof of being specialists in core areas of chosen fields of study coupled with membership of relevant; professional bodies.
- A Candidate must also have sufficient administrative experience. He/She must have the ability to provide academic leadership.
- Candidates must possess Research and Teaching abilities and experience.
Salary and Allowance
- Salary and Allowance are as obtainable in the Nigerian University System.
Conditions of Service
- Conditions of Service are as approved by the Governing Council of the University.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit fifteen (15) copies of their Applications and photocopies of all relevant Credentials together with detailed Curriculum Vitae in the following order:
- Name in Full (Surname First in capital letters)
- Place and Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Contact Address
- Telephone Number
- E-mail address
- State of Origin
- Local Government of Origin
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Institutions attended (with dates)
- Academic and Professional Qualifications (with dates)
- Working Experience
- Present Employment
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees.
Candidates should request their referees to forward references on their behalf directly to “The Registrar” through the address below.
All applications should be sent to:
Western Delta University,
P.M.B. 10, Oghara,
- Candidates should forward a bound copy of their publications to the “Registrar” along with their applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.