Trainee Westfield Consulting Limited: Management Trainee Recruitment
Westfield Consulting Limited – Our client is an indigenous FMCG company that is into production of Rice, and High Quality Cassava Flour.
Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
The Job : Management Trainee
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Our client is seeking an eager, motivated Management Trainee to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under direction of experienced personnel
- Comprehensive training will include duties in several departments such as finance, client services, sales, operations, healthcare data solutions and IT.
- The ideal candidate will be open to learning new things, not afraid to take chances, and interested in learning every aspect of running this company.
- Receive training and perform duties in several departments such as Finance, Client Services, Sales, Operations within the company
- Learn various staff functions, including operations, management viewpoints, and company policies and practices affecting each phase of business.
- Meet performance (SMART) goals and objectives set by upper management and determined upon accepting the position
- Report on the progress of goals and objectives
- Monitor performance progress with management and key trainers
- Observe experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties
- Train in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and provide greater promotional opportunities
- Provide support as needed in the various departments, including reporting, data-entry, presentation creation, strategic planning, customer service as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sales, technology, or finance
- Motivate toward career growth and learning
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.