Full-time Willco Property Management: Senior Facility Manager Recruitment
Willco Property Management is a leading property servicing company, providing service excellence in integrated facilities management, property management and maintenance solutions via our corporate divisions; WPM & WMS.
The Job : Senior Facility Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Ensure proper, effective and real time communication (written and verbal) between clients and the facility office.
- Preparation of periodic reports
- Ensure high level customer service experience to all stakeholders
- Proper filing and documentation
- Management of the entire maintenance process from issue reporting to job
- Plan, schedule, coordinate and monitor all repair and maintenance works (preventive and corrective) to be executed by the maintenance team.
- Proactively interface with all stakeholders to align and deliver an FM service that supports and enables value for money, business operations, and ensures a timely resolution to customer issues.
- Liaise with Procurement on the timely delivery of quality materials and to specification
- Ensure total budgetary compliance for effective cost management and minimization of waste
- Total oversight functions on all aspects of the facilities management provision in the client location.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Estate Management, Mechanical /Electrical/ Civil Engineering, or other related fields.
- Time management skills
- Ability to inspire and mobilise people in a positive and constructive manner.
- Methodical and attentive to detail with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Good use of judgment that relates to the business and communication decisions to core values
- Task Management – Effectiveness in managing timelines, prioritization, service delivery, with close consideration for quality and costs
- People Management – Effectiveness in relating to people including Leadership, Team Management Communication, Influencing and Negotiation skills
- Exceptional inter-personal skills enabling engagement with all levels across all levels of staff members, external organisations, agencies and statutory bodies.
- Creative, pro-active and innovative
- Solid understanding of business needs and importance of customer focus.
- Excellent verbal and writing, presentation and analytical skills.
- Results-driven approach to achieving tasks and objectives.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV to: [email protected]