Full-time Wireline Field Operator at Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
The Job : Wireline Field Operator
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job Number: 1907570
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job: Field Operations
- Baker Hughes, a GE Company has an exciting opportunity for a Field Operator to join our team in Nigeria
- Under direct supervision receives and follows specific detailed instructions.
- Learns how to perform basic operator duties in either accused or open hole environment.
- Must demonstrate the ability to safely drive the logging units and be physically able to handle harsh environmental conditions and heavy physical labor.
- Maintains wellsite records and communications as required by District Manager. Must have knowledge of and ensure compliance with all Federal, Country, State,
- Local and WLE regulations applicable to WLE explosives operations.
- Drives company vehicles in a safe manner, observing all Company and government regulations and arrive at well site or other designated destination at scheduled time.
- Participates actively in quality improvement efforts with respect to ballistics operations.
- Promotes and maintains good customer relations.
- Carries out all required responsibilities safely as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals. Performs other related duties as required.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Entry level.
- Product line training required.
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good computer skills. Basic knowledge of basic oil and gas industry.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
How To Apply