Full-time Workforce Group: Area Sales Manager Recruitment
Workforce Group – Our Client in the FMCG industry is currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
The Job : Area Sales Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for leading a team of up to 8 Sales Representatives to execute the sales and marketing plan for the assigned territory.
- Deliver the monthly sales targets.
- Achieve availability of the company’s products in wholesale and retail outlets that is at the same level of our main competitors.
- Work with our dealers and retailers to activate our products at the point of sale.
- Identify, create and execute opportunities with dealers/retailers to increase sell-in/sell-out.
- Supervise, coach and train the team on the job to better sell and merchandize our products.
- Provide weekly/monthly sales forecasts for the assigned territory.
- Execute the sales and marketing plan for the territory as agreed with the Region Sales Manager.
- Develop strong relationships and close collaboration with all dealers.
- Monitor dealers’ turnover and stocks on a weekly basis and ensure that company’s product are available and that the dealers reach their monthly targets.
- Develop and execute action plans in case the dealer falls behind on his/her monthly target.
In this position, you need to have:
- University Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 5years relevant experience, preferably from beverages industry or FMCG
- Building a sales plan for the territory
- Proficiency in executing “Steps of the Call” and in building strong relationships with customers.
- Information tracking, analysis and preparing for presentation.
How To Apply
Applicants should an updated copy of their CV’s to: [email protected] using ‘AREA SALES MANAGER’ or Regional Sales Manager as the subject of the mail.