Full-time Workforce Group: Business Intelligence Executive Vacancy
Workforce Group – Our client is the preferred and leading Furniture Manufacturing and Interior Design Consultancy Company in Nigeria.
The Job : Business Intelligence Executive
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Gather data from multiple sources (eCommerce/Mobile app) generated from various channels to provide critical data support to the marketing and sales functions
- Deliver recurring reporting dashboards
- Collaborate with members of the Sales and Marketing team and providing analytics support to drive department goals and strategies.
- Review and validate customer data as it is collected
- Conduct market, industry and company research to gather information for making informed business decisions.
- Research market trends to create sales strategies and plans
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Conduct strategic appraisal and valuation of business partnerships and collaborations
- Develop competitive intelligence and market intelligence reporting on the furniture industry to identify new investment and growth areas for the business.
- Create and drive new procedures for the collection and analysis of data
- Review customer files to ensure integrity of data collection and utilization
- Prepare reports that summarize findings and recommendations and also present analysis to management
- Development and distribution of detailed sales analysis and sales reporting
- Analyze monthly movement of the furniture industry, market segments and key competitors
- Attain/maintain a deep and thorough knowledge of the furniture industry, product advertising/marketing trends, surveys and studies on buyer behavior and market segmentations
- Communicate strategic business insights obtained from multiple data sources
- Create impactful data driven stories that communicate key business findings that intrigue, inspire and cause action
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Work closely with Sales Operations to ensure that revenue growth targets are achieved
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to the Head of Marketing Operations.
A Degree in Marketing, statistics, economics and actuarial science, a master’s in Business Administration is an advantage
Minimum of 2-5 years of demonstrable experience in Market research/ Data analysis
How To Apply