Full-time Workforce Group: Digital Marketing Executive Vacancy
Workforce Group – Our client is the preferred and leading Furniture Manufacturing and Interior Design Consultancy Company in Nigeria.
The Job : Digital Marketing Executive
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic
- Track conversion rates and make improvements
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Create, develop and execute social media communication on all the platforms and send out periodic newsletters on the company’s products and events
- Utilise a range of techniques including free and paid search engines, SEO
- Drive the social media strategy for the company
- Manage online brand and products campaigns to raise brand awareness
- To keep the company up to date with the latest trends in online marketing
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders to optimise customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Work closely with Sales Operations to ensure that revenue growth targets are achieved
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to the Head of Marketing Operations.
A Degree in Marketing ,Communication or Advertising
Minimum of 2-4 years of demonstrable experience in digital marketing
How To Apply
Interested and qualified? kindly forward your resume to [email protected] with Email subject: Head Finance & Risk Management