Full-time Workforce Group Ongoing Recruitment
Workforce Group – Our client, a foremost organization determined to innovate new ideas to power the success of their customers while supporting the desire to make people’s live better, is currently in need of a suitable candidate for the position below:
The Job : Internal Control Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Will be responsible for increasing the operational efficiency of the organization, detecting and eliminating fraud and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations body.
- Daily liaison with our internal business partners, external business service providers and various treasury operations desks.
- Prepare daily cash balances and analyze the figures to show daily changes in cash, communicate daily FX rates by corporate rate, CBN rate, and parallel market rates.
- Support in preparing cash flow forecast and understanding the impact to cash management.
- Managing of inter-company payables files.
- Liaise with banks to ensure all open Bills for Collection and Final Exchange Control documents are compliant with CBN requirements for trade and settlement of foreign exchange.
- Liaise with various inter-company representative on submission of compliant documents for FX purchases
- Managing the database of supplier’s statement for timely FX settlement.
- Reconciling of bank statement to Cash-ledger for all banks were FX is traded.
- Conduct month end processes of running all bank general ledgers and suspense ledgers to ensure that all accounts are in their true nature, and actively make corrections where necessary. Also reconcile bank ledgers after month end report and upload the analysis on the company’s reconciliation server.
- Support other treasury functions in other aspect that requires team work.
- OND in Accountancy, Banking and Finance or any related course.
- Strong drive and resilience.
- Action and result oriented.
- Ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels and influence people.
- A willingness to see things through to the end analytically.
- A team player who is comfortable working with other professionals.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Attractive Salary + Pension + HMO
How To Apply