Full-time Workforce Group: Service Measurement Analyst (Call Center Unit) Recruitment
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm.
Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria.
The Job : Service Measurement Analyst (Call Center Unit)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job Summary: The Service Measurement Analyst will be responsible for creating and executing service measurement parameters across all touch-points in line with established procedures and quality control standards. Collaborate with other teams in the Bank to implement service improvement initiatives.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and develop metrics that will support and drive the banks’ desired service culture
- Test and assess customer complaint management processes across experience centers to ensure it aligns with set standards.
- Measure/Monitor all customer touch points and recommend corrective /preventive actions to close identified gaps.
- Assist in obtaining and analyze data from all service measurement tools (customer feedbacks, service level agreements etc.) and communicate feedback with an actionable recommendation to appropriate teams for implementation.
- Assist in monitoring and compiling performance reports on service measurement and improvement initiatives across experience centers.
- Assist in ensuring stakeholder engagement on identified service challenges (i.e. feedback from measurement reports) and run periodic campaign to communicate service measurement attributes across experience centers.
- Assist to carry out periodic Customer Satisfaction and Service Quality Index surveys (for both internal and external customers) and recommend appropriate training and development programs based on identified gaps.
Assist in coordinating service training and workshops to up-skill experience centers.
- First Degree in any discipline
- A Master’s Degree or other professional qualification will be an added advantage
- 2-4 years’ cognate experience
- ISO Certification will be added advantage
- Knowledge of Banking’s structures, policies, processes, and procedures
- Knowledge of Banking Operations
- Knowledge of customer service and service level monitoring
- Knowledge of all Company’s full range of products
- Knowledge of regulations governing the management of financial services
- Knowledge of the Code of Banking Practice
- Knowledge of what constitutes effective service delivery
- Knowledge of the Bank’s operating environment and business strategy
How To Apply