Full-time Workforce Management Centre Ongoing Recruitment
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
The Job : Business Development Executive
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The primary responsibility of this position will be to plan and manage activities related to the identification, pursuit, and capture of business opportunities.
- Develop business strategies in coordination with unit head to achieve strategic objectives.
- Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Develop business proposals and quotes for new and existing customers.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Develop creative strategies to retain clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, prospects and presentations.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities across different business units.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience
- Experience in developing and implementing strategies
- Strong understanding of corporate strategy
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Tech savvy
- Ability to build and deliver compelling business plans, models and proposals.
How To Apply