Full-time Workshop Concept Consultant at Bosch Africa
Bosch Africa – Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new. Robert Bosch Nigeria Limited, is a growing company of the Bosch group located in Lagos, Nigeria. We operate in the business divisions Packaging Technology, Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Drive and Control, Security Systems and Thermo Technology.
The Job : Workshop Concept Consultant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Country responsibility of the Bosch workshop concepts (BCS, EBCS, BDS, and modules)
- Responsible for acquisition of new workshops in the Bosch workshop concepts
- Consultancy towards workshops for business operations and inquiries
- Support acquisition of business providers to the Bosch workshop networks (fleets, insurance, taxi organization, etc.)
- Support wholesalers with supply of products & services towards Bosch workshop network.
- Responsible to deploy all tools and activities in the Bosch workshop network (workshop management system, loyalty program, marketing campaigns, etc.)
- Responsible for sales turnover generated through the Bosch workshop network (parts, diagnostic equipment & workshop services)
- Train workshops in new tools & activities.
- Monitor the quality of products & sevices offered by the Bosch workshop network
- Regular visits to Bosch workshops, local partners, OE organizations and workshops to acquire market knowledge
- Cooperation with Workshop Concept Consultant West Africa team
Competencies and Qualifications
- Good technical skills, Quick learner and good teacher
- Able to work under pressure – sense of urgency
- MS Office Literacy (SAP experience, Auto CAD, workshop management system is an advantage)
- Fluent in English. French/German will be an added advantage (speak, read and write)
- High customer-orientation, efficient and target-oriented way of working, high degree of self-motivation, flexibility, dynamism, responsibility and ownership of tasks
- Hands-on experience in repair and service of mechanical and/or electronic equip-ment would be considered a plus
- Able to explain technical systems, transfer knowledge to the workshop level
- University degree in Engineering or its equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position in a multinational company
- Maintain confidentiality
- Communicate effectively with high attention to details, team player
- Highly organised and able to multitasks; proactive, “can do attitude”
- Strong coordination skills, target orientated and entrepreneurial mindset.
How To Apply