Full-time WTS Energy (oil & gas) Cv Submission
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
The Job :SCM Manager, Planning, Performance Management and Business Systems
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- To provide leadership in the strategy formulation and forward planning of all SCM activities in the organization.
- To develop and implement cost estimation models to ensure that procurement of goods and services is carried out in a cost effective manner.
- To develop and implement strategies and plans aimed at ensuring security of supply through effective demand Management,category,Management,inventory management and contract Management.
- To deliver support to SCM in the areas of (1) Planning & performance reporting and analytical support (With a focus on data analysis,KPI reporting and preparation of management information to support SCM leadership
- (2) Business/Process improvement and SCM discipline support (contract management,category management,supplier management) (3) Business & Commercial assurance and compliance.
- Evaluate and monitor performance of SCM and company`s vendors using standard tools of performance measurement.
- The candidate should have minimum 15 years cognate experience with at least 10 of those years in SCM functions preferably in oil and gas (E&P) industry (this provides the operative with the needed wealth of knowledge and skills to perform the given tasks).
How To Apply