Full-time WTS Energy Recruitment – Senior Project Manager (Construction & Fabrication)
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Senior Project Manager (Construction & Fabrication)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Develop an overall plan that addresses the delivery of outstanding scope of the OML 83-85 development project, to achieve commissioning of the Phase 1 project, resulting in First Oil by the date specified by Management
- Secure Management approval of the plan and any subsequent revisions.
Deliver the following Phase 1 project scope in line with the above plan:
- Engineering, procurement, fabrication, load out, transportation and installation of Anyala Wellhead/Drilling Platform and all appurtenances
- Engineering, procurement, fabrication, load out, transportation and installation of Madu Wellhead/Drilling Platform and all appurtenances
- Engineering, procurement, upgrade, delivery to site and installation of FPSO
- Plan and execute the Phase 2 project scope, in line with the approved project plan.
- Identify and secure all resources required for successful project delivery. Constitute and manage the project team, including resources that may be seconded from support functions.
- Successfully deliver all phases of the OML 83-85 project to realise the value of the business opportunity, on schedule, within budget, and to the right quality
- Manage key stakeholders on whom project success depends; drawing on resources within and outside the company as may be necessary.
- Establish and implement a robust Change Management process that is consistent with the company’s Change Management procedure
- Maintain a risk register and actively manage identified risks to protect investment value
- Manage the activities and performance of the contractors and subcontractors through effective supervision and guidance, ensuring that technical queries are resolved without delay
- Through effective daily, weekly and monthly progress reviews and reporting, keep Management informed of the status of key aspects of the project, highlighting any issues that may require intervention at senior/executive levels
- Work through support functions to secure all required statutory approvals, ensuring that all aspects of the project are carried out in compliance with the law and company guidelines
- Hand over the successfully completed and commissioned facilities to the Production Operations department, with relevant documentation and where relevant, initial operating spares
- Close out all aspects of the project upon completion (or interim completion) in line with company process.
- Experience in Carbon Steel Fabrication and Installation, SURF and fresh water Installations in shallow water
- A minimum of 18 years experience in oil and gas facilities engineering and project management.
- Verifiable experience in project development to global technical standards and in compliance with global ESHIA standards
- Ability to effectively interface with the Commercial, Financial (Lenders and Shareholders), Regulatory and Legal compliance aspects of an integrated project
- Experience in executing a world class project in a community/security sensitive terrain such as the offshore Niger Delta
- Track record in the planning, design, procurement, construction, commissioning and operation of onshore and offshore oil/gas facilities, including oil/gas transportation pipelines. The offshore experience must be in water depth of not less than 25m
- Ability to develop and work with project plans and schedules including associated cost profiles
- Understanding of project reporting requirements of various stakeholders and ability to generate same
- Expertise in applying for and securing licenses and permits for the construction and operation of oil and gas production facilities, including pipelines
- Understanding of the Nigerian Content Development (NCD) requirements as applicable to the project and the required actions to achieve compliance.
- Knowledge of local fabrication capabilities and resources and how to maximize them to achieve project timelines
- Excellent technical and communication skills with a strong emphasis on teamwork
- Fluency in written and spoken English language.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply