Nigeria LNG Limited Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from qualified candidates for the NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for entry into Masters Degree Programmes in the United Kingdom in September 2018.
Nigeria LNG Limited Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme 2018
The scheme seeks to grow a pool of high potential Nigerian graduate and professionals with competitive advantage.
Criteria For Award
Prospective beneficiaries must:
Have provisional admission from any of these UK institutions:
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Leeds
- University of Strathclyde
- University of Liverpool
- University of Cranfield
to study any of the following discipline: Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law and Medicine.
Possess minimum of 2nd Class Upper degree in a relevant field of study
- Have completed the NYSC programme
- Not less than a 8.0 IELTS score
- Not be no more than 30 years of age
- Be resident in Nigeria
- Provide letter of identification from respective Local Government Councils.
- Possess international passport valid for travel, at least, one year from September 2018
- Be able to obtain UK Tier-4 student Visa upon being successful
- Provide evidence that they are available to travel in September 2018 if selected
- Not a direct relative to staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Click on the “Our CSR” menu to select “Educaition” from the drop down menu,
- Click on Scholarship and then select Post Graduate Scholarship Scheme to access the application portal.
All applications MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments:
- International Passport bio-data page
- First degree certificate
- NYSC certificate
- Provisional admission letter from indicated select UK institutions.
- IELTS result
- LGA Letter of identification