Requirements, How To Apply For Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019
The Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment for 2019 has started with the portal opened for application, Concise News reports.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Portal
This is as he noted that the portal www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng will be opened on Wednesday for the 32,000 persons to be recruited during the exercise.
Eligibility For Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019
To apply, you must fulfil the following criteria:
1. Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
2. Applicants must have completed secondary school (O level) or higher education depending on the position been applied
3. Applicant must be within the age brackets of 18-35 years
4. Prisoners are excluded from the Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019
5. Applicants must be mentally fit and health fit
Qualifications For Customs Recruitment 2019
Below are the qualifications you need before application into the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment 2019:
1. All applicants must pose the following SSCE or NCE or ND, or DEGREE
2. Age must within the range of 18 – 35 years for interested applicants.
Deadline For Application Into Nigeria Customs Service
The NIGERIAN CUSTOMS SERVICE RECRUITMENT portal will open on the midnight of 17th, April 2019 and application is expected to last just 3 weeks only for all positions.
How To Apply For Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019
All applicants must visit the Nigeria Customs Service website via www.vacancy.customss.gov.ng to start the application.
However, note the following before you apply:
1. You must have an active email address
2. An active phone number
3. All documents required must be with you
4. All documents must match in dates and date of birth if you must be selected
5. Only successful applicants will be communicated
6. Avoid errors while filling the forms online and take your time to avoid them had I known