Steps to Apply for the Ongoing Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment
To successfully apply for the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) 2018 Recruitment, follow the guidelines below
First, go through the Federal Road Safety Corps requirements for all positions as can be found here
Open the FRSC Application Portal on www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
- When the page opens, fill in all required information correctly.
- Select the position you wish to apply for:
- Note that fields marked with a red asterisk are compulsory and needs to be filled before you can submit your application
- Fields with asterisks are compulsory
- Functional Email address must be used
- Any screening centre can be chosen without considering your state of origin
- Once all fields have been filled, click on the “submit” button
- Go to your Email address provided for your application code, Username and password. Then follow instruction on your mail and complete your application
- Go back to recruitment portal (https:// recruitment.frsc.gov.ng) and click on login.
- Login with Username and password sent to your mail
- Click on your name
- Go to application and Click on ‘’ my Application’’ Then complete application.
- Complete your Bio data by clicking next
- Basic information
- Next of kin
- Academic History
- Work experience
- Uploads ( passport between 50-100kb)
- Answer the questionnaire
- Then finish your application and print data page.
- Check your mail for confirmation message.